Dolphin Dive School Terms
DEPOSIT PAYMENT 50% OFF
- We require a minimum of deposit from the prices to confirm a booking.
- Bookings are held for 3 days, then we approved the booking if no confirmed of deposit has been received.
- Changes of dates to bookings after the deposit has been made are subject to availability.
- Balances can be paid at the dive center after diving.
- If you have dived less than your original booking (e.g. because you are sick), in these cases we normally re-calculate the package at check-out.
DEPOSIT PAYMENT METHOD
Should you already be in Indonesia, please make payments by bank transfer directly into our Indonesian bank account.
There is no charge for minimum deposit payments of 50% from the prices per pax. For larger amounts we need to charge 5% admin fee.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
We accept the following methods:
Cash – we accept most major foreign currencies such as US$ and €. This is the most economical payment form and to give you peace of mind while you’re out diving,
Please note: US$ cash notes – must be 2006 or newer, US$50 or US$100 denominations as well as clean and crisp with no folds or marks
Credit cards – Visa and Mastercard (5% charge)
Please let your card issuer know that you are travelling to Indonesia. In the past cards did not work because the card issuer blocked payments from abroad for security reasons
DEPOSIT PAYMENT METHOD – BANK TRANSFER
You’re welcome to transfer the minimum deposit of 50% from the price, or you may find it more economical to transfer a larger amount, e.g. 70%, and settle the remaining balance here.
We’ll be happy to email you our bank details. After you have transferred the payment please inform us so that we can check our end. Normally takes 4-5 working days for our account to be credited, we will notify you when your transfer has arrived.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
More than 1 month: deposits/payments will be refunded (minus 10% admin fee)
Less than 1 month in advance: no refund
No show: no refund except